illegitimate lovechild

Thursday, November 01, 2007

serenity*

Every now and then, I'll have a day where I experience a feeling of serenity. It won't be a day free of obligation or responsibility, but it will be a day that I realize that things are alright, they're going to work out, and there is no point in worrying about the little things.

I try to operate with an overarching outlook that emphasizes this, and one of the things that helps keep me calm and collected is just grinning about it. I don't think the physical grinning is what helps, but it's the measure of the idea of resolve. When I tell someone that I have a million things to do in one night and that I'm screwed, it's the big smile afterwards that shows that it's not that big of a deal.

*I'm pretty exhausted, and this post might just be the corny sum of my exhaustion and my good feeling right now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home