illegitimate lovechild

Thursday, October 18, 2007

facial follicular fantasies

There are a lot of things that I should be doing right now. Impending physics projects, statistics tests, college application deadlines, coupon expiration dates, and newspaper deadlines are all piled upon my proverbial plate.

"How will you handle it, John? How will you cope with all of the stress?"

The answer to these questions is that I'm growing a beard.

In all honesty, the beard began as a 'playoff beard' for the local HS football team, when they clinched their berth, but it has managed to avoid being typecast in that role. The only way I've ever accessorized my face prior to the beard is with acne, and I'm coming out in favor of the beard. I'm considering the Charles Manson look, letting my hair grow long too. Perhaps with a more lustrous beard than the one he sports in this photo:
In non-serial killer related news, does anyone have any beard growing tips? They're for a friend.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Wes can grow a mean beard in about 14 hours. Maybe if you come to visit he'll share some tips.

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 11:22 AM  

  • Tip #1: Don't shave. (I think that's how most do it.)

    By Blogger Nicholas, at 4:09 PM  

  • Dude, save anything above your lib, the only facial hair a True American would want is the good old abraham lincoln.

    By Blogger Milk, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home