illegitimate lovechild

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Uh, yeah.

My WKI: .14, or .18, I'm not sure of the validity of some of the pages I got.

Implosion- Exploding inwards.
Sunday- The first day of the week, also the sabbath.
Chantel Kohl- Contestant on TV show American Juniors. Maybe I'm being generous on this one, but oh well. I watched the show, I think I was rooting for her.
Ford Thunderbird
- Sought-after classic car.
Departments of the UK Government- Parliament is one of them.
List of Zoboomafoo Episodes- I was a childhood fan of Zoboomafoo, featuring a wacky lemur puppet in the titular role.
Sub Pop- The Postal Service's record label. Also, Iron and Wine.
Dachsund Racing- Racing wiener dogs.
Comb- Used to tame hair.
The Beatles Anthology- A compilation of Beatle's songs. Also a documentary, apparently.
Image File Formats- Like .jpeg and .gif.
Transformers: Robots in Disguise- A Transformers series.
American Player's Theatre- I was stoked to get this one, it's in Spring Green, I'm sure you all know of it.
Donation- Giving to a cause.

And now the ones I'm not sure of. I don't know if they count.

1002
388 BC
June 14, 2003
1204


I mean, I was aware they all existed. But still.

So. .14 or .18. Not bad.

3 Comments:

  • .11

    things i knew

    Standard Spanish
    Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots
    Irish Bull Terrier
    TheCureForBoredom.com
    Geologic hazards
    Peter Pan (peanut butter)
    Anachronism
    Princess Peach's Castle
    Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group
    Wario Land
    Human manure
    Personal property


    the rest...jesus some were strange..

    you should add me to this blog, because well, we all know i am that cool

    By Blogger Milk, at 12:19 PM  

  • Well I only got .09, but I got the coolest list. Slashdot effect, liger, and Qdobes?

    Qdoba Mexican Grill
    Mogul (skiing)
    Chain of command
    France in the American Revolutionary War
    Slashdot effect
    Annie's Homegrown (and I hate box mac n cheese!)
    Leave of absence
    Liger
    Driver

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 6:25 PM  

  • .0000001

    By Blogger dan, at 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home