illegitimate lovechild

Friday, January 06, 2006

I shed a bitter tear.


Today is the one year anniversary of the split of Jennifer Aniston and Brad pitt.

We all thought it would last forever.

Just thought you all might want to know: I had a detention on Thursday. I'm hardcore.*

I've just been kind of skating through the last few days. I haven't really had anything on my mind or anything interesting to talk about. Except I have been developing film in my art class and it's sweet. There's something real relaxing about it. Plus, there's nothing better than getting a good print. Which makes me happy that they're starting a photography class next year.

Nothing too big.

P.S. Happy tenth post, readers! Actually, it's the ninth post, but this was originally going to be a separate post from this one, but I tacked it on to the front part. So happy intended tenth post. Happy Gil Was Too Lazy To Edit His Post Script.

*No, I'm not, I left study hall about a half an hour early after an hour's worth of deliberation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home