illegitimate lovechild

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Alas, none to Eminem

I drew quite a few comparisons with the new hairdo, but few were favorable. Or perhaps they were all favorable, depending on how you look at it. I was told that I look like Lord Voldemort on numerous occasions, I was also told that I look like the bad guy from Saw, told that I look like Dirk Nowitzki, and finally I was told multiple times that I now look like simply a thug and/or a badass.

I have been meaning to injure my elbow.

I think I'm alright with the comparisons to fictional serial killers and real life basketball stars, and I guess it was wrong of me to misrepresent by not looking like a badass, when as we all know, I was BA (badass) with the "supermodel mane" and I am also BA (badass) without the aforementioned mane.

You can compare me to anybody, but make sure you don't compare me to Commie Jesus:


Listening to: Relient K- Be My Escape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home