illegitimate lovechild

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

oooh... an LTWFTW!

Today I had a driver's education lesson, one where I drive about for a while, then another kid drives about for a while, with the teacher in the passenger seat, and we all learn. The oddity is that the learning that I do while observing isn't about driving, it's more of a spiritual experience, or at least today it was.

I asked God to give me a message. I prayed to him to send me a message via license plate. The letters on plates that I saw clearly were written down in my journal, and I'm going to do a few simple tests with them to see if there's a message. Here is the raw plate data, mostly three letter sets, 43 different sets in all.

GFE
AYX
TMS
EHX
CVY
FPE
BORN 2 (the number was pertinent to the plate, so I might include it if entering it produces anything interesting)
JLG
GGX
FKA
HCR
EXJ
GJH
HKW
KDK
CRT
DCB
FWB
NEESVIG
GAS
KGL
GZC
BXY
FBH
GSV
ESZ
HKK
HVK
KCS
JDU
VCELLO
HRG
GGU
JGN
RPE
RW
GEG
FMP
GVF
HRG
JCV
HMZ
UKP

That's the data, and there don't seem to be any apparent messages from this angle. Perhaps from a divine angle, God's telling me to stop meddling, but perhaps not.

Here are the plate letters, end to end in order of discovery:

GFEAYXTMSEHXCVYFPEBORNJLGGGXFKAHCREXJGJHHKWKDKCRTDCBF
W
BNEESVIGGASKGLGZCBXYFBHGSVESZHKKHVKKCSJDUVCELLOHRGGG
UJGNRPERWGEGFMPGVFHRGJCVHMZUKP

Again, there don't seem to be any outstanding messages. God could be telling me to play CELLO, which is sound advice... or he might be saying I'm the bee's knees, BNEES. He says that God saves, GSVES, and he tells me to ASK. Please, give me some outside input on God's intentions here.

I decided that another good test for the data was to look at each individual plate and say the first word that came to my head then record it. For this portion I shut off my music,
cleared my thoughts and then went at it.

GFE- graph
AYX- stacks
TMS- times
EHX- effects
CVY- privy
FPE- free people of earth
BORN- born
JLG- jailing
GGX- galaxy
FKA- faker
HCR- hacker
EXJ- exodus
GJH- gauge
HKW- how
KDK- kodiak
CRT- crate
DCB- describe
FWB- pianoes
NEESVIG- devising
GAS- gas
KGL- kingly
GZC- gazing
BXY- boxy
FBH- faux
GSV- golden
ESZ- essence
HKK- guns
HVK-havoc
KCS- cases
JDU-judicial
VCELLO-cello
HRG-hearing
GGU-university
JGN-jumping
RPE-rape
RW-raw
GEG-gig
FMP-flap
GVF-bailiff
HRG-whoring
JCV-mobile
HMZ-hams
UKP-soviets

Hmmm. It seems that most of these are just interpretations of the letters on the plate, with vowels added in. I expected a bit more out of it. Is it right to say I expected a bit more out of God? The only really spiritual word is exodus, which is a book of the Bible.

So beginning work with my plate letters, maybe not the best. I'm going to try some other things with them, maybe arrange them in columns, or perhaps do the word association part again, but this time meditating on each. Even if I don't find some meaning here, perhaps God has a message for you. One dealing with whoring mobile hams to soviets.

Listening to: Shpongle- Divine Moments of Truth

4 Comments:

  • We need a cello player for the wedding.

    John?

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 5:52 AM  

  • umm, perhaps the Devine moments of truth when a little too deep into your head...I think if god wanted to send you a message, he might just hit you in the head with it. As for your data set, its one of the more interesting sets i have ever seen.

    By Blogger Milk, at 11:18 AM  

  • how'd you get from gvf to bailiff?

    and where's gil?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 AM  

  • JJ, i sent you a text on your birthday, i hope you got it and know i didn't forget. I love you.

    By Blogger Sam, at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home