illegitimate lovechild

Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm not a blogging whore. I'm a whore who blogs.

Twee asked me to write a post about her awesomeness. I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that I am not some sort of blogging whore. I don't work the proverbial blogging corner, turning tricks for strangers. Despite the numerous offers I've received for book deals and weekly columns, I blog for myself, and only for myself.

Just to really shut Twee off, though I do love her, I'm going to post something nice and misogynistic.

Is this a clever thing to say about women's IQ?


I'm going to have to say that yes, it is a clever thing to say about women's IQ.

7 Comments:

  • ass. im glad you are going to fail your drivers test because i wouldnt want you to visit me anyway.

    By Blogger twee, at 10:51 AM  

  • John, you're an idiot.

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 10:09 AM  

  • harsh words ladies, harsh words...

    when the blades of grass are pieces of cardboard then the sun will turn into a banana of many colours.

    dan
    reporting dead from amsterdam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • Yes, I know this post was ill advised, but let's not take everything so seriously. The article is worth whatever it's worth... and we don't need to have a fit over it.

    Dan seems to be enjoying the amsterdam coffee shops.

    By Blogger john, at 8:19 PM  

  • A point to note is that Michael Burke from the BBC actually got a lot of bad press about the things he said.

    It seems, in these insane days of political correctness, that nobody has a sense of humour.

    Ladies, you should give as good as you get. Think before you lash out. I'm sure you can lay it on just as thick.

    By Blogger dan, at 5:40 AM  

  • I love John, which is why I don't want him to be an idiot.

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 5:04 PM  

  • no offence intended. it's good that you care.

    dan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home