illegitimate lovechild

Sunday, January 29, 2006

To infinity and beyond, but only if infinity<3.

Pixar chief asserts his authority over Disney by axing 'Toy Story 3'


Already the creative differences begin. I'm kind of hoping that sometime in the future I might be able to use the term Pixargate in all seriousness. But seriously. I'm glad that Pixar won't let Disney force Toy Story and other Pixar creations to turn tricks for them.

And now, my favorite Toy Story-ism.

Somebody poisoned the water hole!

I've always loved that one.

Listening to: Tullycraft- Superboy and Supergirl

4 Comments:

  • They spelled fourth wrong in that article...it bothered me.

    Lots of movies get ruined with sequels and such. The only movie where the sequel was almost better than the original was The Santa Clause (with Tim Allen). Maybe there are more, but that's the only one I can come up with now.

    By Blogger Ribs, at 11:49 AM  

  • the godfather? hello?

    By Blogger Milk, at 11:22 PM  

  • Well, I was sticking to Disney movies. And I suppose you'd bite my head off if I told you that I haven't seen the Godfather...so I'll just say that I have seen it.

    By Blogger Ribs, at 7:33 PM  

  • nahh, i hadnt seen them till just about a year ago. lots of people havent, but they are awesome movies.

    By Blogger Milk, at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home