illegitimate lovechild

Monday, May 08, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year.


Note: Most will not care about the following information.

http://www.e3insider.com/portal/

And some booths (courtesy IGN).

Oh God. I'm quivering with anticipation.

And Final Fantasy XIII? Check it.

Specifically this-- note the menu in the bottom left and across the bottom? Big changes it seems.

I'll be keeping you updated. And by that I mean I'll be forcefeeding you information you may or may not want.




most info from IGN.com

5 Comments:

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 AM  

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:02 AM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home