illegitimate lovechild

Thursday, March 30, 2006

hiatus

Since good old kefir gave up blogging, I've felt no desire to blog myself. Even this post isn't written with the old eagerness I once had.

So what's my problem? A lack of motivation? Some sort of writer's block? Neurosis?

I'm not sure, but there's nothing here for me right now, and that's who it's all about, me.

Point is, I had to eat some other blogger's hearts to even get the motivation for this post.

Maybe I'll come back full time soon.

Listening to: Midlake- Van Occupanther

3 Comments:

  • hehe... you're funny...

    By Blogger Sam, at 11:35 PM  

  • Johnny, it was so great to see you this weekend! You are a top notch human being.

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 8:19 AM  

  • hiatus always sounds like a painful medical condition to me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home