illegitimate lovechild

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'll Play Krum.

Hermione and the Corona of Fire

Now I'm not sure if that's true, but I think it's quite funny. I really liked the last HP movie, and if Emma Watson can co-star in a hit movie, why can't she have a little drink to unwind herself?

And she's cute, and I'm not sure I've ever done a post where someone's cuteness has been a factor in anything.

Does that wreck my blogging integrity?
No.
Did I have any blogging integrity to begin with?
Yeah, but it vanished after I posted a photo featuring myself holding a fake firearm.

Listening to: David Bowie- Life On Mars

post script: I'm looking to acquire a copy of Bowie's album "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars".

3 Comments:

  • Two things, first she looks like she's having dinner with her family, and if they let her have a beer, who cares. It looks like a joke picture.

    Second... She looks like a Disney cartoon. In that picture.

    By Blogger Gil, at 1:54 PM  

  • She looks hot. Period.
    All Agree?

    By Blogger Sam, at 2:50 PM  

  • she is hot. and yes, I think its real because I have seen it all over on blogs...Did you see the lohan nipple slip yet...because well, its gross. lohan looks like a bone structure with 5 miles of bad highway for skin....

    By Blogger Milk, at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home