illegitimate lovechild

Sunday, March 26, 2006

See you chumps later.


I finally saw V for Vendetta today. I've been wanting to see it for a long time, being a big fan of graphic novel adaptations/overcoming sinister governments/Natalie Portman. It was really, really good. Probably the best movie I've seen since Garden State. Towards the end of the movie I was so happy I honestly thought I might cry. But everyone should go see it. I'm probably going to get the graphic novel.

I hate to always post such thoughtless stuff on here, but if I ever come up with something thoughtful I forget it. Oh well, such is life.

Listening to: Say Anything- Alive With the Glory of Love

1 Comments:

  • I really want to see it now, and last night another friend was telling me how incredibly awesome it was.

    By Blogger Ribs, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home