illegitimate lovechild

Monday, February 27, 2006

My return to the front page.

So, I guess that I don't even have one post shown on the front page (or so I was told) so I'm here to fix that. I don't really have anything to talk about.

Music was my suggested topic. Here goes, in suggested template*:



This is Death Cab's second real album, We Have The Facts and We're Voting Yes. I enjoy it because it has catchy pop tunes and good songwriting. I like the lyric "I hope he keeps you up for weeks like you did to me" and it kind of makes me sad when I listen to it.

Speaking of We Have The Facts and We're Voting Yes, a certain blog partner of mine (who shall remain anonymous) took it from me and now won't even listen to it, opting for Eminem when we went to McDonald's. I had to kick said partner in the shoulder from the back seat to get him or her to play it on the way back.

Oh, and by the way, I finally got the first season of Scrubs, and after converting that same blog partner into a Scrubs fan, I highly suggest any readers to check it out. Not even the DVD sets, just watch it on TV. I think it's on tomorrow, eight o'clock central time. To those not in the midwest... check your local listings.

Listening To: Death Cab For Cutie- 405

*therecolada: Gil:
therecolada: This is some music I enjoy. I enjoy it for X reason. I like X lyric, and it kind of makes me sad when I listen to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home