illegitimate lovechild

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

One for the plebs

And another thing, just a humorous anecdote you might all like to hear, and then share with others in conversation. To make yourself seem personable and one of the common people, and such things as that.

I was cooking some eggs in the microwave, and I set it for a minute and a half, then I clicked start and walked away. In another room, I thought "hmmm, I'm surprised I can't hear the microwave going, it's relatively close."

FUNNY PART: So I go in to get my eggs after time has expired, to find they're still very cold and uncooked chicken embryos. I had pushed "kitchen timer" instead of "cook time"!!!!! Oh the hilarity.

By the way, Jack Black is starring in a new movie called "Nacho Libre" I think. He seems to be a Mexican wrestler, and I only saw the trailer sans sound, so I don't know if it's really funny. It looked promising though.

4 Comments:

  • You can make eggs in a microwave?

    By Blogger Milk, at 9:06 PM  

  • yeah, but they taste like what i'd imagine rubber tastes like if you don't get it spot on.

    shell them, pierce the yolk. zap for about a minute with an 800w microwave

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 AM  

  • yeah, eggs in the microwave sounds messy, but I ate ramen tonight. not because i had to, but because i hadn't in a while and it intrigued me.

    By Blogger Sam, at 2:29 AM  

  • i eat eggs almost everyday, after having one bite of mike's egg sandwich last time we were together in the waukesha house. egg in frying pan on medium heat (spray oil works fine, very low calorie/fat) maybe 5 minutes total, open face on a piece of lightly mayoed toast. salt/pepper to taste. so good.

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home