illegitimate lovechild

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Not like Jesus. More gross.

Blogger does, on the other hand, remember me.

My mom buys and eats some disgusting things in the name of health.

The most recent featureate is POM, her pomegranate juice. I'm not sure if it's pomegranate juice or cow's blood, but she'll mix it with just about anything. Alcohol, water (to ease the kick a little), and maybe some more alcohol to bring the kick back, or just because she's into that whole alcohol thing. Now, I'm fine with most of her POM habits, but she did mix it with champagne a few nights ago. Diluting a health drink with champagne? I'd say it's a TKO of the purpose of the health drink.

She has some other gross ones, such as the infamous sauerkraut single servings packages in the cupboard, and that she took to drinking clay for a while.

How long before she's bathing in the blood of virgins?

I'd take the under.

Listening to: Minibosses- Castlevania 3

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home