illegitimate lovechild

Friday, November 27, 2009

soy un perdedor

Haha, I guess no one else likes poetry.

We had the majority of my mom's side of the family over yesterday, somewhere around 35 people, and it was a ball. The boring period where my cousins' children were too small to do anything of interest ended and it was a zoo as we had 11 children here ranging in ages from 2.5 months to 10 years old. For some reason I didn't include my little sister in this total, I guess because she's still far more articulate than the rest of them. (Or perhaps they're just too shy to converse with me. Actually I expect this is the case.) I liked having a bunch of cute and often hilarious children around.

I guess the main thing I took away from Thanksgiving was that my cousin Katy's 2.5 year old, Eva, is ADORABLE. As adorable as advertised :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Well-written poetry is good. This is not well-written, but I'm proud of it anyway.

    Missus went to shop
    Melons are my favourite
    She has two big ones


    Belated Happy Thanksgiving.

    By Blogger dan, at 11:37 PM  

  • John, Thanksgiving was a blast. Sorry we missed you yesterday. I just read this post, and I'm glad you like my child. Come visit us.

    By Blogger Vicky Simpleton, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home