illegitimate lovechild

Monday, November 23, 2009

Make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh

I don't like seeing my last two posts on this blog when I visit, so this post is here to begin the process of moving them down the page. Also to entertain. Um, you know, or whatever the hell readers of this blog desire. After writing that, I guess it's really to fulfill my desire of imagining people read this blog because it's entertaining instead of depressing.

So let's call it a status report.

Haha, people tell me I'm smart, but I think I'm just smart for a blonde. Is it not spelled blonde? I have always spelled it that way but my computer constantly tells me it's wrong. I mean, not that I need to specify my hair color to my computer very often, I mean, that is, erm, once a week at most. (And upon research via my pal dictionary.com, I find that blonde is used to refer to girls as opposed to boys. Whatever, I feel like it needs the e, blond looks so naked, and blonde looks complete.)

That was a bit of a tangent. So let's briefly explore the aspects of my life that pass the time.

I'm really excited about Badger Basketball. As I say every year, I think they could surprise a lot of people.

I read Good Omens and it was delectable, likely worth mining two, three, maybe four more times for comedy that slipped by me the first time. Haha, I bet a lot of people are going to feel that way about the real apocalypse. Now I'm reading a book about golf, Feinstein's A Good Walk Spoiled, and it's good. The history of golf in my mind has a bit of a black hole between the era of Nicklaus and Palmer and the era of Tiger Woods, and it's interesting to read about the 80s and 90s because a lot of the players are still around. Golf is an especially interesting sport because it is so individual and players are so prone to falling into crises of confidence, especially because the game allows its players such longevity. The book is making me want to play, but because I only read it when I'm in my bathroom (it sits upon the top of the throne), maybe it will cause my game to stay at its current level. That is to say, equivalent to defecating.

Got some chores to do. Thanks for reading.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Golf is definitely a good walk ruined. Throw the bag and the clubs in the lake, and just forget everything (note: remember to take car keys out of pocket of golf bag before throwing bag into lake)

    By Blogger dan, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home