illegitimate lovechild

Sunday, November 01, 2009

the future

So in case you hadn't heard, I stopped attending the University of Minnesota due to medical (dermal) reasons.

It was my goal to go there for a long time, and I did but I guess it didn't really work out. I wanted to get away from Madison and I suppose go be big time and cool in the city. But it didn't really work out, I'm too stupid and careless and completely unable to take care of myself.

Now I live at home and struggle to keep my head above water.

I guess eventually I'll be dead, then withering will feel more natural.

The neighbor boy who used to babysit me tried to kill himself and now he lives back at home too. Maybe we can be friends, I wonder what he's really like and if he feels as lonely as I do. Probably a lot more, maybe I'll find out and then we'll build a flying machine together and go away for a long time, then come back with beards and serenity. Maybe.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • It seems you're having things somewhat tough, John.

    I hope that your ambitions are merely delayed rather than completely crushed.

    Drop me a line if you want to offload some shit.

    Dan
    Just Language

    By Blogger dan, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home