illegitimate lovechild

Sunday, November 26, 2006

breaking news...

Whenever I'm sitting somewhere and I don't have anything to do, I count in my head. I count by eights, because as I count I push my little toe on each foot against the floor for the first two, then the big toes, four, then I stop pushing with the little toes, six, then I stop with the big toes, eight. So the goal is to get to a multiple of ten and have my toes in a normal state.

As those of you with basic math skills already know, the number I reach is 40. Sometimes I don't keep them pushed down, I count by fours and just push them down and pull them back up in one motion.

I do this counting a lot.

Try it sometime, do it quickly, and appreciate the numbers as you count them. They're beautiful.

listening to: Weezer- Butterfly

2 Comments:

  • Ha, that was fun. I start with 2 and just keep doubling sometimes when I run, or when I'm bored.

    By Blogger Ribs, at 5:00 PM  

  • yoff, thaz on sum serious droogz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home