illegitimate lovechild

Monday, November 20, 2006

Take it to the polls!

Earlier this evening, I was playing SexyBack when my father walked into the room.

We began to talk about college basketball, and for the duration of the conversation, he busted out some of the sweetest dance moves I've ever witnessed. Not only were they sweet, he kept up a normal conversation as if nothing was happening.

I read about 50 pages of Barack Obama's book, "The Audacity of Hope," at Barnes & Noble. I was somewhat impressed, he talked a lot about traveling around Illinois when he was first running for a Senate seat. He also said a lot of good things about both parties, and how he doesn't think the Bush Administration is doing anything but what they think is best for the country. On several occasions he commented on the current polarization of the parties and how different things were in the 60's and back.

I haven't done enough research on Obama to really endorse him, but I think I'll pick up the book and finish it. When I really know what he stands for, maybe I'll find that he merits my approval.

listening to: Justin Timberlake- SexyBack

1 Comments:

  • Dude, we all know your dad is pretty awesome.

    By Blogger Milk, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home